Sign in to follow this  
DanPatrick

Perfect Flask for Absinthe?

So sometimes when I go to a gathering of friends for a few drinks, I like to take a bit of absinthe with me. Over the years I have learned the hard way to never bring a bottle with me. Either A: everyone and their grandmother wants to have some or B: I drink too much of it. So I've taken to bringing a good sized vial with me in a small velvet pouch. But when I take it out to set up a drink I look like I'm doing drugs! At the very least the velvet pouch bit looks pretentious. Traditional hip flasks are okay but are often just too unwieldy. Also, the absinthe gets too hot.

This thing looks perfect! The shape is convenient, it holds a good amount but not *too* much, it would keep my absinthe cool, and it just looks sexy as hell. Not to mention that the cap holds a perfect measure. I just hope it's not overpriced. The kickstarter should be gearing up soon, so this is a heads up for anyone else on here that runs into the same situation that I do. Here's the website:

http://kolethermalflask.nisnasindustries.com/

Edited by DanPatrick

Those canes are cool, but if I were going to commission one, I would, unquestionably, ask Kirk Burkett to fabricate it, onacuz :worshippy: .

I always carry a flask of Vodka in my car. (among other things, i like to have a wee nip just before i arrive for a dental appointment) Driving to work one day, I discovered the downside of cheap stainless flasks when I realized that my flask was leaking. Almost half the vodka was gone, I could not think of anything else to do but drink the remaining spirit (just a few miles from work). Luckily, no random drug/alcohol test that day.