scottfreedom

Belle Amie Blanche (2014)?

It's wonderful stuff. Different than a la bleue, very rich with nuances, with a candy-like quality.

Think of Belle Amie verte without the coloring herbs, and you'll have an idea.

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated. I wish I could think of Belle Amie verte but unfortunately Ive never been able to get my hands on some. Ill give it a try then and report back.

Cheers!

Sorry if slightly off topic but I will be in London in a few weeks.. Im thinking of taking a day trip into Paris and dropping by Verte D'Absinth to pickup Belle Amie Verte. They have the 2014 in anyone try that yet ? Ive tried the 2012 and 2013 and was impressed despite it being on the thin side of louche. Is there a review out Brian because I can't seem to locate that. Cheers.. oh by the way how many Litres of alcohol can I bring into UK from Paris?

Edited by gee13

Probably checking with local customs and airline policies will be your best bet at learning how much you can or can't. Just throw it in the checked luggage and ask forgiveness if they ask questions.

Always easier to ask for forgivness than for permission.The Belle Ami Blanche is very good too if you haven't tried it.

10L ??? ? Problem is I dont think I can drink 8L of Belle Amie in 2 weeks...when I can only bring 2L back to Oz...or can I do all of the above .!!? Luscious Oily Lesbians!