Sign in to follow this  
Emerald

Hello from Australia

*waves* Hi there. As my title thread suggests I'm a new Aussie on these boards. I live in South Australia, 42, married, no kids, one very spoilt cat. We're a little bit limited here with what we can get (no Belle Amie or Walton Walters *sad face*), but so far in terms of Absinthe I've tried Lemercier 72, Jade Edouard, Jade 1901, L'Entete, and Vieux Pontarlier. I'll be ordering the four bottle set of Jade Absinthes very soon so I'll also be trying the VS 1868 and the Nouvelle Orleans next.

Nice to be here, lovely to meet everyone. :)

Hi Emerald, I'm from Sydney. Ill echo Joe's sentiments about the Reverie, its up there with the best absinthes around in my opinion. Joe may be slightly biased when it comes to the wormwood (since he, very generously, sent it to the maker all the way from Montana), but he also happens to be right :)

Hi Emerald, I'm from Sydney. Ill echo Joe's sentiments about the Reverie, its up there with the best absinthes around in my opinion. Joe may be slightly biased when it comes to the wormwood (since he, very generously, sent it to the maker all the way from Montana), but he also happens to be right :)

We're just waiting on a four bottle shipment of Jade's to arrive early next week, but definitely one we've drunk those Reverie is next on our list to try. :)