ShaiHulud

Hello, I am ShaiHulud and I just joined

I'd love to come, just to meet all of you.

And then gloat over the Grizzlies loss to the Hawkeyes.

What can I say, it's my alma mater.

Maggie asked a dear friend and long-time Griz alumnus why the Griz (I-AA) would schedule a game against a Big Ten school? The answer is about $650,000. :blink: If you make it over, PB, you're welcome to gloat and I'll pour your first drink. :cheers:

:laf: There was some great stuff there last night!

The poor show was a little cursed in the beginning, a series of unfortunate events before opening, but it turned out very well :)

The director said the midnight matinee was the best show of all. Everything came together for the closing without a hitch and the theatre was packed. I asked her why I keep seeng her husband on stage in women's underwear but she wouldn't give me a straight answer.

Edited by Theatre73

Maggie asked a dear friend and long-time Griz alumnus why the Griz (I-AA) would schedule a game against a Big Ten school? The answer is about $650,000. :blink: If you make it over, PB, you're welcome to gloat and I'll pour your first drink. :cheers:

Xit, I'd teach everyone in the village how to play American football and schedule a game against them if they'd come up with that kind of cash. (And, no, actually it wouldn't help our cause having the bikers on the team.)

And if you keep sending out the invite you know I'm going to have to weasel a way to make it there. ;)

Edited by Pan Buh

I asked her why I keep seeng her husband on stage in women's underwear but she wouldn't give me a straight answer.

I can't imagine there is any "straight" answer to that question.

I knew I was in the Big City when I looked up and saw bare male butt cheeks on stage! Our friend said he was very glad that he didn't have to wear a "man thong". I thought the "bros" were pretty amusing too. Amusement aside, the costumes were great. I love hungry theatre. This company definitely kept its promise.

I need another cup of coffee.

I read that as bare mule butt cheeks and was starting feel really confused about decency standards in Montana.

What's that old joke?

Montana: Where men are men, women are women and sheep are nervous.

I asked her why I keep seeng her husband on stage in women's underwear but she wouldn't give me a straight answer.

I can't imagine there is any "straight" answer to that question.

NY, Atlanta, Chicago, SF, Seattle or Missoula, MT. Thankfully, some aspect of theatre are all the same. :cheers:

Want to know another aspect of theater that is the same? I just got a call from the lead choreographer and the executive director at MCT offering me what they called "THE lead role" in their production of CATS going up in October. I had to turn it down due to our already booked Disney plans the week before it opens. They even offered to pay to re-book the vacation.

Two pieces of significant irony here... 1) I get direct offered the lead role in a Huge (all ready almost sold out) show the one time I cannot do it, and 2) the show offered is Cats, I mean me, in cats, not likely.

That sounds like it belongs on the "Old dog seeks new tricks! " thread.

C'mon, Shai. I'm sure Pensieve won't mind rearranging her vacation so you can be a cat. :harhar:

I knew I was in the Big City when I looked up and saw bare male butt cheeks on stage! Our friend said he was very glad that he didn't have to wear a "man thong". I thought the "bros" were pretty amusing too. Amusement aside, the costumes were great. I love hungry theatre. This company definitely kept its promise.

At least they were nice butts!

That sounds like it belongs on the "Old dog seeks new tricks! " thread.

C'mon, Shai. I'm sure Pensieve won't mind rearranging her vacation so you can be a cat. :harhar:

I think I was more mad he couldn't do it than he was. It would just cost too damn much to rearrange everything. Plus I did remind him that he would probably have to wear spandex and a dancer's belt, not to mention actually dance.

Um, no.

In the same vein, we closed the Comedy of Errors last night. It was not as bad as I expected. That "Theater Miracle" works its magic again. I am just glad I don't have to white shoe polish my beard and hair anymore.

The first night he went gray he yelled from the hall "Are you ready for a glimpse into your future?" It's not so bad, it makes him look distinguished. It will be much nicer when it's natural and I don't smell/taste shoe polish when I kiss him

whatever

clever American retort

OK ... I'll come and help you out here. You Americans helped us out in WW2, so the least I can do is to help you out now. Just don't expect me to show up in Eye-rack (note to Hiram: this is not a political comment, I'm just a coward).