ShaiHulud

Hello, I am ShaiHulud and I just joined

Welcome Shai. It's nice to see everyone so welcoming. It's a great way to get an idea of what to look for next.

I'm hoping there's going to be another get together in the DC, NOVA area sometime soon!

Since we don't want Shai to be nervous about his length, it's time to reopen his museum piece. Those that haven't been here before are advised to fill the fountain with plenty of ice, open your favorite bottle and settle in for a good read. Start at the beginning. Drink at a rate appropriate to shake off the inhibitions. Be ready to louche up your next one at a moments notice, you'll want it at a certain point.

Okay, go get everything prepared.

Got your drink? Good. Get comfy. And enjoy. When you get back here again you should be more than ready to work on Shai's length. He'll thank you for it. And you'll thank yourself. :cheers:

Since we don't want Shai to be nervous about his length, it's time to reopen his museum piece.

Is that what Pensieve calls it?

Someone, pass the biscuits. I mean, cookies.

By the time Thomas reads this thread, we can really trash his joint! :devil:

Aww shucks guys. This was so nice of you. If anyone actually does try to go back through this thread I hope they find the cornfielded lobster story at the appropriate moment.

Wait a gosh dern minute. Did I miss something? The timeline on these posts seem odd to me. Why were people welcoming someone this month who's been a member since 04?

I'm so confused... :huh:

My GOODNESS Shi. This is an amazing thread! I wish I had visited here before.

I can't compete. Let it be known, to all and sundry, that I hereby throw in the towel!

You have a much better class of people over here. SO much more intellegent, sober, refined, and cultured..........like what I am.

Thats it!..........I'm going back over to my place this instant, and i'm gonna kick that bunch of crazy degenerates right out on their as..s!

I am determined to clean up my place so it's fit for decent people like yourselves to visit!

Wonderful, Thomas! What a fab idea! I know we call want to visit. And perhaps a trip to visit Mindshifter, Gertz, Hartsmar, Sixela, and all our fine Scandinavian bothers and sisters as well.

It could be the new version of The Grand Tour!

Oh, hi Shai! Welcome. :cheers:

You have a much better class of people over here. SO much more intellegent, sober, refined, and cultured..........like what I am.

Can't stay unless you like lobster. That's the rule.

He didn't say ya have to like EATING lobster.

Maybe T73 can just love CUDDLING lobster.

post-23-1153359857_thumb.jpg

Found out what you are refering to. That's the most horrendous thing I ever heard in my life! and Iv'e read stuff about explorers in the Amazon, where small spined fish swim up your penis while you wade. The spines lie in such a position in the urethra that if you try to pull the fish out, you tear out the urethra along with it! But the lobster, that's on a whole other level.

I think that "fish story" is in the same category as the lobster story, Thomas. If you guys are going to keep this up, I will not be visiting either of you much longer. I have been flyfishing for decades and let me assure you, fly fishing has nothing to do with fish trying to get into your fly.

Now, if you could keep your eyes peeled for a pair of chaps. I think I left them at your place.

Hypnotise it & give it a whip. :harhar:
Sounds silly, but I can affirm that this trick really works! I tried it years ago on crayfish. An ex-girlfriend's father showed me this phenomenon on crayfish that we used to pick up from the brook nearby. Me and my ex then competed against each other for how many crayfish we could put upside down in a row, before the first one would start waking up. My record was ten. It looks pretty funny when they just stand like that, upside down and totally frozen.

A little more information!

"One of the strangest [stories from the Amazon concerned] a fish that was urinophilic and could swim up the urethra or into the vagina of the unwary native who urinated while bathing in the Amazon. It was said that this fish, known as candirú [in Brazil; as carnero in Spanish-speaking countries], was long, thin, and capable of forcing its way into the body's passageways following the trail of urine. Once inside it would eat away the mucous membranes and tissues until hemorrhage would kill it or the host. It was also said that even if one caught the fish by the tail, once in the urethra it could not be pulled out because it would spread itself like an umbrella. Indeed, rumors had it that penectomy was preferred to the misery and pain associated with leaving the fish in the urethra!"

And more

Whatever the truth may be, there's little doubt that the candirú, formally known as Vandellia cirrhosa, is capable of attacking humans in the manner described. A type of catfish, the candirú is known to lodge in the gill cavities of larger fish, where it subsists by sucking the blood of its host. A fast, powerful swimmer, the fish is smooth and slimy, with sharp teeth and backward-pointing spines on its gill covers that make it virtually impossible to remove. Still, it's difficult to imagine how even the most agile of fishes could squirm into someone's penis during a brief dip in the water, and in fact one account says women are much more likely to be candirú victims due to the greater dimensions of the female aperture.

I like the "due to the greater dimensions of the female aperture" bit.

So Nicely put!

urinophilic, another word I didn't know.

I think that "fish story" is in the same category as the lobster story, Thomas. If you guys are going to keep this up, I will not be visiting either of you much longer. I have been flyfishing for decades and let me assure you, fly fishing has nothing to do with fish trying to get into your fly.

Now, if you could keep your eyes peeled for a pair of chaps. I think I left them at your place.

But would you now take a fishing trip to the Amazon and cast your fly without any qualms?

As for the Chaps, i'm keeping them. The missus saw me wearing them and was erm.. noticeably aroused!

So will the candirú attack if you piss yourself whilst being eaten by pirhana?

Incidentally, more text from the same source:

One suggestive bit of evidence is a folk remedy used by Amazon natives, namely the green fruit of the jagua tree, Genipa americana L. The juice of this fruit is brewed into a tea and drunk hot, supposedly causing the skeleton of the fish to dissolve and resulting in its expulsion from the victim within a couple hours. Early observers scoffed at the effectiveness of this concoction, but in 1945 urologist Eugenio Lins reported that a synthetic version of the brew had dissolved bladder "incrustations" in a dozen patients and suggested that it might do the same for kidney stones.

As for the Chaps, i'm keeping them. The missus saw me wearing them and was erm.. noticeably aroused!

Hey Brooks, you got company.