ShaiHulud

Hello, I am ShaiHulud and I just joined

Just for the record, I give open permission for people to chat it up off topic in my thread. If a newbie stumble in here and perseveres, they wont be a newbie anymore.

I thank what he meant was: a Nile dancer beating aweighed anchor.

Whatever that means. He must be really sick.

Get well soon, T73.

Just a quick post to let you all know that I am back after a very busy and hectic summer (I know there is still some left but it is winding down for me). For those of you who didn't notice I was gone... I don't know what to say. I missed you guys and look forward to catching up a bit.

I see that I have 5 pagers of new posts to read and that will take forever to do so here is my advance apology for not FTFAing and rather than zombiing all the birthday and intro threads...

...Happy Birthday to everyone I missed and Welcome to all the newcomers who have behaved themselves and have not been JMF puppets.

Cheers!

Mister Shai! Where you been??? Happy to see you! :cheers:

Pan Buh vanished like a turkey through the weeds too. Wonder where he at?

I'm baaaaaaaaaaak! To the one or two who may have missed me over the last few weeks, We finally wrapped MAME and I have a bit of a normal life back (that's me in the kilt). Here is Pensieve playing a man, as usual (she is the one on the left). I am really going to miss my tux

Anyway, I am glad to be back. I wonder how long it will take me to catch up around here?

Pensieve makes a beautiful man. I wish we could have seen you but our own theatre plate has been a bit full, too. I'm looking forward to sharing a few more drinks and catching up on those theatre stories. :cheers:

Thanks so much Wild Bill. Two quick questions while I have you. 1. What kind of Absinthe should I buy? and 2. Who is this JMFrank I keep hearing about?

Two quick questions while I have you. 1. What kind of Absinthe should I buy? and 2. Who is this JMFrank I keep hearing about?

1.) Gert Strand's Essence, all others are butt pale imitations.

2.) I'm actually JMFrank, all others are butt pale imitations, aka JMFakes.

You could read the whole thread but that might be akin to reading War and Peace. Short story of a long thread is, ShaiHulud has the longest Newcomer Intro in WS history. Some have speculated he only goes away just so he can come back to build on his thread.

Would be appropriate for you to order a bottle of the Water of Life methinks.

I try not to drink my own squeezings if I can help it but I highly recommend it to the rest of you (unless you are pregnant).

T73 - do you mean to tell me that my intro thread is no longer compulsory ready for all new folks?

T73 - do you mean to tell me that my intro thread is no longer compulsory ready for all new folks?

Oh, yeah, yeah... Packed full of wit and wisdom, we now require a written exam on the Book of ShaiHulud by all new members within 30 days of their Newcomer thread. Members not scoring at least 85% are required to buy a round of drinks. This is only one of many changes since your last hiatus.

Um, you are naked, aren't you?

Thanks so much Wild Bill. Two quick questions while I have you. 1. What kind of Absinthe should I buy? and 2. Who is this JMFrank I keep hearing about?

Smartass. :harhar:

Sorry we missed your last visit to the Valley. Give my best to the Boss. :dev-cheers: