ShaiHulud

Hello, I am ShaiHulud and I just joined

Hey, I figured out the Avatar. What do you think?

Congrats, Shai! :cheers:

I tied to post mini reviews in the appropriate absinthe reviews threads. Basically, I liked all three but especially the Kallnacher.

Anyone notice that my intro thread is only three posts away from breaking 100. A record!

You really look at the numbers, don't ya? :P

Edited by MASTERPC

Boy, Shai, you just lobbed him a big, fat, easy softball to hit. MPC's dredging up 2 year old posts to comment on now. Very symbiotic of you two. The thread continues to grow as does his post count. Sheesh.

That is funny. A friend of mine was a great fan of chocolate covered espresso beans and reached into a bowl of them once only to discover, just before he popped one in his mouth, that another friend of ours had filled the bowl with deer droppings from the yard.

:laf: :laf: :laf: :laf:

Well, THAT was an exciting read.

Thanks for the laughs. A most unique read covering a variety of unexpected topics!

In honor of MASTERPC achieving "top 10 all time poster" status in such a short time...

He's still got a way to go to outpace the insane 23.5 posts per day that I averaged for the first year, or so, on Fee Verte during those halcyon Cozy Nostril days, but my money's on the MASTER!!! :cheers:

Edited by Absomphe

Too much pressure, Absomphe. I don't expect to have that many in that period of time.

Also, Once I start traveling again for work, I won't be on at all during the day. I'm able to do so now as I work from the home office!

He's still got a way to go to outpace the insane 23.5 posts per day that I averaged for the first year, or so, on Fee Verte during those halcyon Cozy Nostril days,

Ind...... oh, never mind.

A sterling effort, and outpouring of dedication, nonetheless, Grasshopper...

Or just a sad case of OCD. :P :cheers:

More former with maybe a hint of the OCD.

=

Check

Check

=

Check

Check

Check

Check

It must be the mystical power of his Sand Worms.

You mean he's got more than one? :shock:

It never hurts to have spare.

Wasn't one of the medicinal purposes of wormwood the "expelling of worms"? Shai, just to be on the safe side, send all your absinthe to me.

It was, is and probably will be.

Wormwood as a medicine is very effective and noble one.

that property called vermifugum is attributed also to Centaurium umbellatum, Tanacetum vulgare, Inula Helenium, Vaccinium Myrtillus, and such FYI

See? Absinthist backs me up. I'll be expecting the absinthe package sometime this week and please include a big pink ribbon.

make'er hook!!

Sorry, that's just a little too pimpish for my femininist-leaning sensibility, but good luck with that attitude, Rooster! :tongue:

C'mon, let's get this thread back on topic.

Welcome to the Forum, Shai Hulud. I am sure you will enjoy the many delightful personalities that infect this place like a vile cancer eating away a healthy body.

I think this cold is getting to me.