ShaiHulud

Hello, I am ShaiHulud and I just joined

Thomas, is that really an enlargement device or a splint for a broken....uh, member? I mean, you wouldn't want to use a full body cast unless you had a compound fracture. :shock:

Thank you Thomas. That was big of you to admit. Big and, by the looks of it, quite painful

No pain no 'gain' Shai. ;)

Actually it was relatively pain free. After all, it is a medically approved surgical device, and comes with glowing testimonials!

Edited by Thomas

Thomas, is that really an enlargement device or a splint for a broken....uh, member? I mean, you wouldn't want to use a full body cast unless you had a compound fracture. :shock:

It almost got fractured last night T73. I was on my way upstairs, and as I was only only half way up when my 'member' entered the bedroom, Julie mistook it for an intruder, and threw a book at it!

Edited by Thomas

Shai,

I really don't know how you can put up with this! While it's to be expected that Thomas would talk about his member in his own thread, he's flaunting it by discussing it here in your thread.

You've got to help us now to really jump start your thread again. Isn't there some topic we could discuss at length here? Have you received your amazing shipment? There's got to be something...

Listen, best thing Shai can do to get the numbers up is throw in a few nob jokes.

Take the advice of an expert....you have to lower the tone!

Why do you think mine's so big?

And I can't believe nobody has picked up on my "glowing testimonials" line, in connection with a penis extender.

Jeez, I feed you guys a good gag opportunity and you waste it!

Edited by Thomas

I caught it, and frankly I didn't appreciate it, Thomas. Next time, you ask before you try to feed me a ball gag.

Edited by Martin Lake

Hmmmm, there may be another trip 100 miles south in my future. ;)

Uh, but not for paintball bruises!

Edited by Theatre73

Problem with the internet: a good ball gag can't stop 'em from posting.

Pan Buh. Any chance you could pop over to my thread later? I need to have a word in private ;)

Paintball bruises? Did Pensieve have to put you in your place again? ;)

So far, I have not been able to talk her into playing. I think she might enjoy it though.

I'm glad you only have a number of good paintball bruises. I've only seen pictures, but the bad ones don't look like any fun at all. And isn't the object to be the one who comes out of the game without any bruises? That would sure be my objective. The idea of being shot with anything at all doesn't sound that appealling to me. Why would you wish this on your wife?

Oh, and Thomas, don't wait up for me. I think you need your rest until you're healed.

Edited by Pan Buh

Careful, Shai. There is a mean streak in her eyes. I'd lay even odds that once riled, she'd wipe out anyone standing in her way.

Damn straight! :devil:

I'm glad you only have a number of good paintball bruises. I've only seen pictures, but the bad ones don't look like any fun at all. And isn't the object to be the one who comes out of the game without any bruises? That would sure be my objective. The idea of being shot with anything at all doesn't sound that appealling to me.

It is really really really really fun!!. There is just something about it that is hard to quantify or explain. There is a lot of adrenaline, strategy, exercise, camaraderie, catharsis, cool tech, and shooting people. I will admit that is not for everyone, but anyone that enjoys a good shooter video game has got to try the real thing. It hurts just enough to be a consequence and let you know you are alive, not enough to really injure you... mostly. How many things in our overprotected lives are serious enough to make one really pay attention or pay in pain? These are the kind of bruises one wears with pride.

Oh, and Thomas, don't wait up for me. I think you need your rest until you're healed.

And what time did you get in last night? I waited up till three am!

Shai, my fine fellow, I owe you an apology. Your thread doesn't need nob gags to keep it going

at all, just good old fashioned friendly banter does the trick!

And what time did you get in... I waited up

Shai, my fine fellow, I owe you an apology. Your thread doesn't need nob gags to keep it going

at all, just good old fashioned friendly banter does the trick!

And yet you persist with the innuendos. Now, you just need to pick your weapon for your next assault, since we know Shai's armed and not afraid to shoot.

Well shiver me timbers and call me a salty dog, Shai's done it again!

Watch yer step, bilge rats!

As me old skipper used to say. "When the water reaches the upper level Tom me lad, follow the rats!"

I be goin' over the side now, Ye Scurvy Dogs...but don't e think you've heard the last.......o'cap'n Tom. Yaaarrrr.

Careful, Shai. There is a mean streak in her eyes. I'd lay even odds that once riled, she'd wipe out anyone standing in her way.

Damn straight! :devil:

An admirable quality! ;)

The Punk will host a paintball war on our ridge on occasion. They have an excellent good time and as long as they don't shoot:

the house

the vehicles

the dog

the cats

or the deer, we're glad to have the hooligans running rampant. I'll send an invite the next time war breaks out. :cheers: