Sign in to follow this  
ripper911

Who's up for a sample trade?

I have some 50ml bottles that would be good for sending samples, so I figured I'd ask.

I can get a bottle of pacifique this weekend, if someone can offer one that I haven't had a chance to try, and would like to try pacifique, I'd like trade samples.

I'm up for sample trading, although I'd have to procure some 50 ml bottles somewhere. I currently have Eddy, BdJ, and Akveld Blanche in my stock with that new (and I'm suspecting overpriced) H.R. Giger Wolfsmilch from Francis Martin on the way. I'm really getting that last one as a collector thing though, so we'll see if I open it.

Edited by DanPatrick

I'm out of pacifique now, but they might have one left at the store. If they don't I'll have to get something else.

I have two 50ml st. Germain bottles that I've cleaned out for use. I can send an empty along with the sample. I had one filled with pacifique but I drank it a few days ago... :)

I have DP WW, MoL, Blue Cat 2nd ed, Pacifique, and a mystery absinthe. Let me know as I'd be interested in trying something new. If you pick the mystery absinthe, I want to see a review posted here!

I'd be interested in Akveld Blanche, the Giger, as well as St. Germaine.

Edited by autopsy

I'm trying to wait for my local store to get some more pacifique in. I could possibly pick up some duplais verte, heritage, or Mata hari if those interest anybody. I ended up buying lucid last week, I figured we've all tried that one so I didn't offer.

Haha, I actually did buy a bottle. It had been a while since I tried it, I heard they changed the recipe, it still sucks. :)

I do have a little bit of the Copper and Kings blanche left if somebody want to try it, in exchange for something I haven't tried yet.