Sign in to follow this  
drdaniel5

Locating a Cordon glass

Greetings, for whatever reason I’m deeply in love with the Cordon style Absinthe glass, and I have found that it is completely ethereal in all of the recommended online stores, except for Liqueurs de France. Considering that LDF’s minimum shipping charge is $30 I’m wondering if anyone knows of another place that stocks this style of glass that charges a reasonable shipping rate?

On a completely unrelated note I've noticed that all the fountains that are available at places like I heart Absinthe are described as “Metallic plating over Heavy brass” in the event that my will completely breaks and I buy one, is this construction type acceptable for health and the fountain’s longevity? I ask this because I've seen in discussions here that stainless steel fountains are better but I've been unable to locate any that are made with it.

That's good to hear, of course when I checked today the glass is out of stock at LDF.

Thanks for the info though.

Edited by drdaniel5