Sign in to follow this  
Jack Griffin

Accessory vendor list

I was wondering why absinthedevil.com is not a vendor listed on this site. You have a hot link to one vendor when you click on "absinthe ware" and a few more for accessories under "absinthe vendors." Brian is a trusted vendor, has lots of items,

and has great customer service. He's certainly proven his dedication to the absinthe world as well, as he's the person behind Butterfly. Just wondering. BTW, the link for absinthe-distribution.com is dead.

Edited by Scott M.

Scott,

I apologize, but I never saw this thread pop up for some reason. I have no issues with it at all, but I can't act unilaterally. I'll bring it up in the next board meeting. I'll also bring up Absinthes.com/RueVerte as well as the dead links. Lots of upgrading went on recently and there are links all over the place that no longer work.

No worries Brian, I was just wondering... he seems like a great and very helpful guy. BTW, sorry we missed each other this weekend. I MAY be able to make it to Tales finally,

where we might actually be able to finally toss one back in real life.

Edited by Scott M.