• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DannyMac

DannyMac

Newcomer

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:24 AM

Hey all, its been a long time since I've been on here but I need some help. Absinthe has become very hard to get here in Ontario Canada. Besides Lucid there is nothing else. A few other brands have come and gone but sell out fast and very expensive. I've ordered online but customs put a end to that. Anyways my wife is going to Europe for a WW2 historical sites tour with high school kids. I told her to bring me back some premium absinthe. She's the type that doesn't like to go "out of her way" to get booze for me. My question is where are the best and most convenient places to buy. She lands in Berlin then goes to Amsterdam, then Bruges, Somme, Paris and finally departs out of London UK. Does the London international airport sell good absinthe? Thanks

#2 Alan Moss

Alan Moss

absinthe-suisse.com

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 12:37 PM

Vert d'Absinthe in Paris is great.

Absinthe Depot in Berlin has a bigger range (some of which you may want to avoid). If you know what you want, I think you may find the prices a bit lower there.

Amsterdam has a couple of shops with a large selection.

London Airport does not sell good absinthe.

Edited by Alan Moss, 01 March 2014 - 12:37 PM.

www.laclandestine.com: Hand-crafted in the birthplace of absinthe.

#3 Wormwoad

Wormwoad

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:35 PM

Not sure about Bruges, but I know there is a wine store in Mechelen which carries Jade products and La Clandestine.

I've seen Libertine on a shelf here in Brussels, but not much else. We've got plenty of Pere Kerrman's for you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2014 The Wormwood Society Absinthe Association