Los/as saludo en castellano porque antes que nada me gustaría encontrarme con amgos/as que disfruten de la alquimia de la absenta en Sudámerica y compartir en torno a la experiencia de esta querida espirituosa con gente que hable el mismo idioma.

But I'm not excluding, I´ve seen here brothers and sisters from different corners of the world. My name is Nicolás, an enthusiastic neophyte absinthe. I´ve not had the opportunity to taste the glories of the "green fairy", my first experience with the absinthe was a shit of Hapsburg and then a couple of mediocre regional distillates. Finally I decided to distill and made a good absinthe, here the land is fertile and the tradition of growing herbs and distillation is rich... maybe we don´t have the tradition of absinth that exists in European countries, but in the late nineteenth century was the Ajenjo Arbide (which a user named Luisito mentioned in his presentation).
Well, I can´t think what else to say for now, I prefer to drink and talk.
Salud!
post-4154-0-66546900-1391111182_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the welcome!
I hope that sometime we are sharing some of our absinthe.
To tell you more about Tigers of Wrath ("The tigers of wrath are wiser than the horses of instruction" :euro: ) I gonna follow the thread posted by TheLoucheyMonster! (http://wormwoodsociety.org/forums/topic/8149-los-tigres-de-la-ira-distilled-in-argentina/).
Salud!
:cheerz: