Sign in to follow this  
blegacey

hi from ontario

hi,

I've been using the site for a while now, but haven't had anything worthy to post in the forums until just now.

I'm from south-western ontario. I buy any absinthes that become available at the LCBO, but buy most of my absinthe when I travel to quebec or the US. I am also fortunate enough to have a sister that travels to france frequently ;)

Hi from another resident of Ontario but in the GTA. I am like you, I usually buy my absinthe when I am in the States.

Occasionally the LCBO has something good other than Lucid but it is intermittent. My brother lives in Ottawa so I do use Quebec' SAQ but find my best success is in the U.S.

I want to give a shout out to DrinkUpNY, Astor Wine & Spirits and Total Wine and Spirits.

:cheerz: :no-czechs3: :cheers:

Hi from another resident of Ontario but in the GTA. I am like you, I usually buy my absinthe when I am in the States.

Occasionally the LCBO has something good other than Lucid but it is intermittent. My brother lives in Ottawa so I do use Quebec' SAQ but find my best success is in the U.S.

I want to give a shout out to DrinkUpNY, Astor Wine & Spirits and Total Wine and Spirits.

:cheerz: :no-czechs3: :cheers:

have you ordered from the US before? I am desperate for a bottle of Ransom Spirits' Old Tom Gin, but am hesitant due to the 140% duty.

edit - the cat's name is alexander :)

Edited by blegacey