Sign in to follow this  
Gwydion Stone

Partnership with iheartabsinthe.com (formerly La Maison d'Absinthe)

For those of you who are newer, there used to be a wonderful online (and brick and mortar) store called La Maison d'Absinthe, run by René Bonnecaze. René was the US partner of Frenchman Ltd, and 99% of the time if you bought absinthe ware from a US based company, it came from René first.

For a variety of reasons that store closed, but René has re-opened it as IHeartAbsinthe.com, and we've again formed an affiliate partnership. IHeartAbsinthe.com has most of the same stock and some newer items (six spigot fountains!) and is building inventory all the time. Free shipping on orders over $99. Just in time for gift-giving season!

I'll be adding an ad to the home page for René as soon as he has it ready, but in the meantime, I'm adding a link to the Absinthe & Accessories menu at the top right of the home page. Please use these links and/or bookmark them when visiting the shop so that WS will get the affiliate credits. Thanks!

Nice thanks for the info! I was looking into getting some reproduction saucers, and this looks like it would be a good spot if you guys endorse it.

Great news! So glad Rene has gotten things up and running again.

For those that haven't had the (real, genuine) treat of meeting him, his is about the sweetest, most genteel men you'll ever come across. A real class act.

I just today got my order in from them - including an inexpensive replacement globe for my injured fountain. They were very nice to deal with over email (I often have many questions and certainly did about the globe) and everything showed up just fine.

I am VERY happy to have my fountain back to 100% working order and for about a third of the price I would have had to pay to another vendor. PLUS, this globe had the strainer portion included that the original fountain globe lacked.

WIN :thumbup: