Sign in to follow this  
gee13

Retail outlets in London

Hey guys

Any one care to recommend any?

I think Soho wine supply but dont know what they stock

Im looking for Parisienne series mainly.

thanks, its a rather old thread but interesting. I just checked the Soho listing. No parisienne. Seems all the standard lines I can get in. I wonder if sws ever got prebans in at the time, given they opened in 1890.

You can probably have it shipped to a pickup point in London if that works for you.My shipments arrived to my address in the States in just three days.

Edited by redwun

Yeah ...problem with that is no email reply after several days. Perhaps people listen when he talks .. because it takes a while?

Ian has always responded. Very personable. Maybe something came up. Give it some time or shoot him another email or pm. He is a member here too.

Yeah ...problem with that is no email reply after several days. Perhaps people listen when he talks .. because it takes a while?

I believe SC's remark was a clever pun on the old ad "When EF Hutton talks..."

You have to be a certain age, I suppose, to know the reference. :wheelchair:

To state on a forum that it takes a while for Ian to reply after one attempt,

isn't quite fair, honestly. Ian has never been anything but helpful. As he did reply, I guess you know that now. It is possible, btw, that the 2 day delay may have been because he was looking into things for you, in order to help... Just a thought, as that's the kind of thing he'd do, despite being a vendor himself.

Edited by Scott M.

Hes been out of office this week, so understandable. Scott..Not quite first time, Ive had a few emails that took sometime to get back to me. Not a big issue in the past but this time I really was hoping to get a bottle from Ldf this week via a relative in London. Yeah please just excuse my bad attempt at sarcasm, it was a little out of frustration. Im sure Ian provides a great service.

Edited by gee13