1 reply to this topic

#1 Brian Robinson

Brian Robinson

Shabba

• Advisory Board
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,778 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:43 PM

Alan Moss was nice enough to include us in his references for his seminar.  FYI, the seminar was very well attended and got a huge round of applause when it ended.  Several people approached me throughout the week talking about how much they enjoyed it.  Well done, Alan!

Attached File  1072549_10151577328384001_166988721_o.jpg   19.62KB   5 downloads

Attached File  IMG_20130718_154056_993.jpg   17.27KB   4 downloads

Answers to common newcomer questions.

List of WS articles from across the web.

Help other absintheurs and newcomers by submitting a review. Click here to go to the main review page to submit your entry.

Rantings of a DC Gourmand.
WS on the Mutineer Blog!

#2 Alan Moss

Alan Moss

absinthe-suisse.com

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:18 PM

Thanks, Brian. It was great to spend time with you, Larspeart, Chrissie, and Ted on Friday. Also to meet briefly with Artemis, Imp, Grim, Pierre Verte and Tirador.

I've been in the liquor business for almost 24 years, and my 5 days in NOLA ranks as the most amazing drinks experience ever. The food, the drinks, the company, the surroundings: everything. Add to that the fact that it's in America's absinthe "heartland," and it all becomes even more special.

And it seems they don't automatically set fire to the drinks in the Olld Absinthe House now.
www.laclandestine.com: Hand-crafted in the birthplace of absinthe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2014 The Wormwood Society Absinthe Association