Sign in to follow this  
JosephLabrecque

"Absinthe Ritual - Bohemian" - wherein they burn faeries...

More fake BS from people who got conned. Spreading the con video by video so other people can be just as stupid as they are.

The silver lining with the absinthe explosion is that very few people will do it right and everyone worried about it becoming "too popular" can rest easy as doing it correctly will almost always be underground. So long as people like Die Grune Fee are making videos.

Did that sound cynical enough? I must be getting softer each time I see stuff like this.

I've already slapped around Die Grune Fee before, they just keep living down to my expectations of them.

Meh.

Trippin' ballz?

I enjoyed (sarcasm) visually relating burning the sugar to the sky lantern. Well, one fertility wish is as good as another or more succinctly, what a romantic way to say, "Absinthe, the ultimate panty-dropper.

I think I've watched enough Mad Men to know what the message of the video is: If you drink absinthe this way you'll wear funny hats and lick trees.

As a Swiss product, with both "Swiss" and "VDT" on the label, this is really shocking. *How can anyone take the recent claims/goals of the Swiss seriously, if they allow this to represent their region.

*that was sarcasm.

We had an absinthiste half wildcat who used to do that all the damn time.

He was so persistent that I was forced to prepare my absinthe in another room with the door firmly shut. :twitchsmile: