Thanks Louchey!

Wish I had some absinthe, but it looks like I'll have to settle for my usual craft swill. :dev-cheers:

Thanks a bunch, gang!

I almost missed this entirely due to early onset dementia failing eyesight agonizingly painful arthritis...........okay, so it was a drunken stupor, whatever! :dev-cheers:

a Memorial Day joke .

Donald Trump.

Actually, twin, this was one of the most peaceful and relaxing birthdays ever. I didn't indulge in anything...well, that was today...I couldn't honestly say that about the other two thirds of the weekend. :dev-cheers:

Edited by Absomphe

:happybday: :b-day: :cheers: :b-day: :happybday: Well, I'm just here to remind you that you've still got plenty of moxie and quality beer to keep you pushing on through. ;)

Geez, just when I was certain that all the posting here was done, y'all go and spoil the WS extinction.

Yeah, I love you guys for coming out of hibernation just in time to make me feel even older and more decrepit.🤣

18 hours ago, Absomphe said:

Geez, just when I was certain that all the posting here was done, y'all go and spoil the WS extinction.

Yeah, I love you guys for coming out of hibernation just in time to make me feel even older and more decrepit.🤣

I was thinking the same thing! Tumbleweeds around here and good to see that you’re still tumbling! ;^> Hope you had a great one! 

20 hours ago, Absomphe said:

Don't mention it......happy belated!  :happybday: