Todd

Nestle Fennel Flower Patent

Ok, disclaimer forgive my ignorance in Absinthe production if this doesn't pertain.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/nestle-is-trying-to-patent-the-fennel-flower/5332329

Nestle is trying to patent the fennel flower. Does this affect the fennel ingredient in Absinthe or am I mistaken in the fennel that is used? Thought I should drop this info here just in case it does.

Hurt my feelings a lil bit there Mr. Stone. As I said I am a bit ignorant on Absinthe production and I thought I was posting something important to Absinthe distillers here.

Thank you to the ones who made it apparent it was something totally different.

Edited by Todd

It's all good sir, I am wondering tho. I received your news letter and have your Marteau up next on my list. Is your gold label out yet? And can I get it as part of the set from catskill?

Edited by Todd

As an aside it's another douchebag move from big agribusiness and pharmaceuticals (Nestle's interest is in both).

First they say certain herbs don't have medicinal effects (Hi Penn & Teller!). Then they try to patent an herbal remedy that's been known for centuries because it turns out that it does have an effect. They need to make up their mind, does it work, or does it not?

"Our competition in the natural health industry is bullshit, it doesn't work."

"Oh wait, we can patent a chemical 'discovery' from their stuff and make money? Never mind, it DOES work imagine that, ha ha!"

Dicks.