greytail

Sipping Absinthe:)playing video games

Tes IV Oblivion, great game alone, even better with a glass of pf1901.

Also... I'm really jealous of Todd getting to beta test for ESO!

And I am very jealous of your PF1901 :)

Tes IV Oblivion, great game alone, even better with a glass of pf1901.

Also... I'm really jealous of Todd getting to beta test for ESO!

And I am very jealous of your PF1901 :)

Just imagine if we could combine the two!

I was drinking wild turkey and playing the legend of Zelda (NES) a couple of nights ago... I over did it and couldn't get past level 5 before dozing off.

I'll probably be finishing of some Pacifique over the weekend, most likely while playing Nintendo.

It was delicious! I infused some loose earl grey in a mix of everclear and vodka for about 24hrs, strained it, added water and simple syrup to tone it down and get rid of some of the bitterness. (I'll probably steep for a bit less time when I do it again, maybe not though... It was mighty tasty as it was!)

I think it would be good in a gin too, but I haven't tried it yet.

Edited by ripper911

Skyrim.

In level 3 of Thief, there are absinthe fountains in the brothel. I remember seeing a bottle of absinthe somewhere else in the game but I can't remember where.

What's the bottled ABV on this stuff? Can't seem to find it on their site.

if your talking about the Copper & Kings it is 65% ABV 130 proof Blanche

it isn't to bad, but it has an herb I cannot identify. I am assuming an herb to make it their own style of absinthe.

Overall not bad but not awesome either for a new age absinthe. Has a very nice louche, but i would also not use it as a mixer either due to some unknown herb i keep tasting in the fore front. I'm more of a wormwood lover i guess.

Edited by Todd

Welcome back stranger. :cheers:

Thank You :)

Been doing to much gaming as of late :blink: built a new pc for an up coming title called Star Citizen.

Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor

Asus SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK2 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard

G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory

EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 Video Card

Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 480GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

Hitachi 4TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer

Rosewill THOR V2 ATX Full Tower Case

SeaSonic X Series 1050W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

I really enjoy Point & Click style games while sipping absinthe. It's relaxing and engrossing, just like quality absinthe. I'm currently playing the remake of Gabriel Knight that's available on steam and loving every minute of it. After that I think that I'll finally finish GK3.

I really enjoy Point & Click style games while sipping absinthe. It's relaxing and engrossing, just like quality absinthe. I'm currently playing the remake of Gabriel Knight that's available on steam and loving every minute of it. After that I think that I'll finally finish GK3.

I find sim city 2013 to be a decent time while sipping with the green fairy. :-)

I can play pretty much anything while drinking - the other night I had some Grön Opal while playing Metro:Last Light.

You might try The Silent Age - point-and-click adventure game, neat time-travel puzzles and an art style that reminds me of Out of This World. I still have yet to spend enough time with the GK games. I have such an enormous backlog of modern and classic games to get through, it's kind of ridiculous. I did pick up the remake of Grim Fandango (had already played the original) and I see Day of the Tentacle has also been remade, might pick that up as well.

No absinthe but Terrapin beer and the new DooM. It is awesome,both campaign and Multiplayer are airwolf!

post-3915-0-93013300-1463705262_thumb.jpg

Edited by Debonair Cajun Rudeboy

Absinthe du Centenaire (this bottle is disappearing faster than I'd like...) and Final Fantasy IX, just re-released for PC. I played it back in the day with a PSX emulator, going through it again now 15 years later.

Absinthe du Centenaire (this bottle is disappearing faster than I'd like...)

How do you like that? It's on my wish list for the next month. I am more and more into Devoille.