I talked the liquor store in Umatilla Oregon into carrying some absinthe They now carry Lucid, Wild Card, Pacifique and soon to have a few more Oregon liquor prices are a bit cheaper than Washington right now . Check them out if you are close by.

I'm telling ya, that Wild Card sure is a pleasant surprise! It is so delicious, I highly recommend. I'm having a glass right now actually ;)

I thought the same thing! Its a nice absinthe.

Just had some during the google+ hangout. Definitely a pleasant surprise. Nothing overly complex, but a very good basic absinthe.

I think its a nice absinthe to introduce newcomers to.

Being a newcomer, and the first absinthe I tried was Wild Card, I would have to agree. Quite tasty.

The Liquor store in Woodburn (there's only one) carries 5 varieties of Absinthe, and possibly 6 (they were out of one variety) The ones I remember were:

Wild Card

Pernod (Fils, I think?)

Lucid

I don't remember the rest. At the time it was an impulse buy because the distiller is about 50 miles away and I wanted to try something local. The next trip will be a hunt for Pacifique (which I hoping is the one that they were out of. It was not one of the 5 they had in stock).