Gwydion Stone

Wormwood Society Gear

In that case I think "Bibit Ergo Sum" should go on a Jr. T-shirt.  :)

Just to flex my Latin muscles a bit-

"Si non biberit, non ego sim", "If he had not have drank, I would not be"

Hooray for the active perfect subjunctive. Ok, I'll shut up now.

Short for Sixela. LAGN (Language And Grammar Nazi) at Fee Verte. He's a Belgian who knows more about English, French, German, Dutch - and God knows how many other languages - than most of the natives of any of those countries.

I just received my WS T-shirt today and I have to tell everyone here if you don’t have one you new to order one. The quality is amazing and the graphic is stunning. Nice work Hiram.

post-191-1129165296_thumb.jpg

That is nice..I'm going to order one. Hiram, what happened to the pyramid design? Just needed something new or did you tick off some freemasons...

It's funny, after I posted that question I thought "what if he is a freemason?".

:blush:

Thanks for clearing that up about the pyramid...The eye itself is a symbol, is it not? I liked the pyramid design..I like the new logo as well. Got myself a shirt with it. Cheers!

It's funny, after I posted that question I thought "what if he is a freemason?".

The tie-tack should have been a tip-off. ;)
The eye itself is a symbol, is it not?  I liked the pyramid design..I like the new logo as well. Got myself a shirt with it. Cheers!
The "All-Seeing Eye" of God is a Masonic symbol, but the pyramid isn't, nor is the combination of eye in triangle. Use of this symbol by some lodges or masonic publishers post-dates and imitates its use on the Great Seal, because some uninformed Masons actually believe that it is a Masonic symbol. Some, like myself, also enjoy toying with it tongue in cheek, as I did on this Square & Compasses design for my Lodge:

S_C_by_G.stone.jpg

Of course some Masons still believe we descended directly from medieval stonemason's guilds and/or the Templars, which we didn't.

And thanks for buying the shirt. :cheers:

Well i'll be damned! I guess the rest of your avatar is a bit distracting. :harhar:

I think I came across some of these mis-informed masons websites' while doing some casual research...I was also amazed at the number of anti-mason sites. They seem to come up on google web searches before the legitimate(so-called) sites. Much appreciated!

I just received my WS T-shirt today and I have to tell everyone here if you don’t have one you new to order one. The quality is amazing and the graphic is stunning. Nice work Hiram.

I've got the long-sleeved version. It really is great. Of course, some of the looks you receive...

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Don't want no trouble with you.

And I know you don't owe me

But I wish you'd let me

Ask one favor from you."

Won't you give me three steps,

Gimme three steps mister,

Gimme three steps towards the door?

I wore my shirt on Saturday and the waiter where we had lunch commented on it. He was a really nice guy and he said, “I really like your shirt, it’s a shame no one understands what absinthe is all about”. I asked what he knew about absinthe and believe it or not he was fairly accurate on his info. I told him to check out the site and exchanged phone numbers. It would be nice to hook up with another Georgia absinthe drinker. All of this absinthe and no one but my wife to share it with. For shame.

So as not to get too far off topic, I'll be wearing my brand new gear this weekend at my guy's weekend. The Wormwood Society will be represented. Not only are the images cool, but it's quality gear.

It would be nice to hook up with another Georgia absinthe drinker. All of this absinthe and no one but my wife to share it with. For shame.

Now veering off-topic a little with Oscar, my buddies (1 of three who has already tried my absinthe) were all for me bringing a couple choices with me this coming weekend. Hopefully soon I'll have another couple of enthusiasts to sample with!