Sign in to follow this  
drurowin

Greeting from Frigid Alabama

Greetings from a lovely cool northern Alabama!

Hi, my name is Lucien. Or you can call me Drurowin if you're feeling creative with pronunciation. Umm... ... I'm not good at these introductory posts. I hark from the frigid north and seafood, but tornadoes and extra humidity seem to be popular these days.

As for absinthe, I'm relatively new. I've lurked here for a few months, and have decided now is as fine a time as any to jump in. Am going to see about tracking down a bottle somewhere in the near-immediate future. Yea. That's pretty much it. Kinda new, don't really know what I'm doing, but have been interested for a while and finally the urge to try has overwhelmed the urge to not try. Hopefully no beginner mistakes, but if there are, at least let me get them out of the way before too much longer.

Kinda new, don't really know what I'm doing, but have been interested for a while

That pretty much describes all of us!

Welcome to the Forum. :cheers:

Welcome!

Kinda new, don't really know what I'm doing, but have been interested for a while and finally the urge to try has overwhelmed the urge to not try. Hopefully no beginner mistakes,

A lot of us have been there. Ask questions, we would love to help others avoid the same mistakes we made.