Gwydion Stone

Forum Software Upgrade - Outage

Hiya Peridot!

It's indeed good to see you here.

Real life can be less than real joy. Hope to see you around more often.

As you can tell, ~G has re-arranged the furniture in here just a bit.

To you and yours, Peace!

Thanks y'all, great to see you too. I like to stop in, I just don't have much to contribute to the discussion lately, though I wish I did. I end up lurking because I don't really have a response. I don't really know what's going on. :)

The only issue I have found, and it's only on PC,(mobile and laptop seem to be fine) is I have no slider bar at the bottom forcing me to zoom out to 93% to be able to hit the 'View new content' tab. And I have no post editing abilities. Other than that it's fine as wine.

I like to stop in, I just don't have much to contribute to the discussion lately

That never stops me, dude.

Your very presence is kinda inspirational, so don't be such a stranger. :bguitar: :punk: :cheers:

The only issue I have found, and it's only on PC,(mobile and laptop seem to be fine) is I have no slider bar at the bottom forcing me to zoom out to 93% to be able to hit the 'View new content' tab. And I have no post editing abilities. Other than that it's fine as wine.

What's the resolution on your PC screen and what browser(s) are you using? The template starts to crop at anything below 1000px wide, but I'm not sure why there's no horizontal scroll bar to compensate.

It's on any PC i get on. except at home I have my internet run through my Tv. That's the only one i need a hor. scroll bar on. I will check res settings when i get there. Thanks.

One good thing(among many), before on mobile i couldn't send or reply to pm's. Now it's all groovy

Edited by Songcatcher

On my big screen the res has to be at 800/600 or I lose picture all together. I sure do miss my little slider. Also, is the main site in the upgrade stages as well? I'm not able to peruse the reviews as I am wont to do. :euro:

I can go to the reviews page but when I go to read reviews I get just a header page 'Traditional Absinthe'. Maybe the trouble is on my end.

Edited by Songcatcher

I haven't started on the mobile version yet.

Until I can sort out the window sizing issue, you can go to the very bottom-left of any page, click on "Change Theme", and select "IP.Board". That's the default skin, and as far as I can tell, it doesn't have the resizing/cropping problem.

Yep. Switching themes works but its not the groovy green. I dig the groovy green, and the cool header. Thank you Sir for all you do to keep us in enjoyment of this fine forum.

When you click in the text box to reply, all of the editing tools, including adding links and images and emoticons should automagically appear. Click on the smily face to get the short list of emoticons, which you can scroll through horizontally. Click it again to hide the list. Click "show all" to get the complete selection in a popup on the left.

I'm having trouble logging into the review page. I enter my login info and hit enter and it just brings me back to the login page. It doesn't say I've entered the wrong info, it just won't accept my login.

Edited by Songcatcher