Cajun Magic

What are you Smoking?!?!

The smoke shop was out of my usual Amsterdam Shag, so I'm smoking the Stockholm Blend. It's a little dry, and it's harsher than the AS even when it's fresh,, but the southern humidity is helping slowly.

Finally got around to getting a couple of Cohiba Rubutos. They only had a month in my humidor, but smoked like a dream. Very creamy and rich on the palate.

I can't afford to buy them by the box, but very nice occasionally.

Oliva Serie V.

I'm still rather new to good quality cigars, but Oliva is one of my current favorites.

Edited by -TJ-

I've got a couple of those resting in the humidor at the moment. Not tried one yet, but you've inspired me to light one up -- they've had long enough resting!

I've got a couple of those resting in the humidor at the moment. Not tried one yet, but you've inspired me to light one up -- they've had long enough resting!

Nice! What did you think of it?

Just finished off a bowl of Deception Pass by Seattle Pipe Club, paired, of course, with a nice cup of Earl Grey with milk and honey. Our favorite pipe tobacco for sure. :heart:

Edited by Alfred Jarry

Nah. That was just the mirror-man. Don’t worry, though. Jorge Borges just shattered him with a stone. That guy fucking hates mirrors. :twitchsmile:

Edited by Alfred Jarry

Old blind George is one of my favorite authors. His stories are like mathematical formulae. In Tlön,Uqbar,Orbis,Tertius: he wrote this about mirrors: "Mirrors and copulation are abominable for they multiply the number of mankind."

Edited by distill my beating heart

Jorge Borges just shattered him, stoned

Ah, mi amigo viejo Luis, in his usual state of being. :heart:

We almost got stoned once. Hurt like hell. Good thing we got away because those rock-throwing people were pissed. :clap:

Nice to you, again, distill! :wave2:

Edited by Alfred Jarry