253 replies to this topic

#241 Cajun Magic

Cajun Magic

The Reggae Rougarou

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 05:03 PM

Haunted Bookshop in my Stublin.
Absinthe! Comme c'est la douceur de vivre!

"Living well is the best revenge." ~George Herbert

Quod est inferius est sicut quod est superius, et quod est superius est sicut quod est inferius.

#242 Cajun Magic

Cajun Magic

The Reggae Rougarou

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 12:15 PM

Bayou Morning in my Brebbia Sabbiata Sailing (4001). Time to break in the designated Virginia/VaPer Pipe.

Quod est inferius est sicut quod est superius, et quod est superius est sicut quod est inferius.

#243 Cajun Magic

Cajun Magic

The Reggae Rougarou

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 02:32 PM

Romeo 505 (Torpedo).

#244 Cajun Magic

Cajun Magic

The Reggae Rougarou

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 11:58 AM

Last of my Haunted Bookshop in the Stublin.

#245 Cajun Magic

Cajun Magic

The Reggae Rougarou

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 11:39 AM

Luxury Bullseye Flake in a MM Legend Rob Roy.

#246 Cajun Magic

Cajun Magic

The Reggae Rougarou

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 11:29 AM

Luxury Navy Flake in my Savinelli Oscar Tiger (311KS). Time to break in my designated flake pipe. ;)

#247 Alfred Jarry

Alfred Jarry

Pataphysician

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 02:27 PM

Last of my Haunted Bookshop in the Stublin.

Haunted Bookshop is a bit too strong for us from the pipe so we tend to roll it into cigs.  We remember we bought ourselves some pre-rolled cigarette-tubes and a cheap cigarette injector awhile back.  Still to this day, we end up making 3-4 RYO cigarettes each day from quality pipe tobaccos and bring them to work with us so we can smoke them on our breaks.  Brebbia Balkan and G.L. Pease's Charing Cross smoke well enough as cigs.  Certain pipe tobaccos, as you can image don't pack well (straight Virginia's and cakes) due to the moisture level of the tobacco itself.  As long as the tobacco is a ribbon cut, or finely cut, and is moderately dry, it'll generally pack well.  Packing cigarettes is pretty fun (and quite calming), too, and has become a small little hobby of ours.  We tell people we're primarily a pipe smoker, but they always see us smoke cigarettes (usually 3 or 4 in one sitting).  They must think we have one hell of a nicotine tolerance, even though we have next to none. :dead:  We guess that's the difference between actual tobacco and whatever the hell else it is that drugstores and gas-stations tend to sell.

"Anti-alcoholics are unfortunates in the grip of water, that terrible poison, so solvent and corrosive that out of all substances, it has been chosen for washing and scourings, and a drop of water, added to a clear liquid like Absinthe, muddies it."

14 Surreal Absurdities I Four Different Faces I Three Poems I Snowy Clouds I Some Blue Suited Bird

#248 Cajun Magic

Cajun Magic

The Reggae Rougarou

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 05:18 PM

Whatever works!:thumbup:
Bolivar Royal Corona. Yes I'll testify as a Cigar Aficionado, quite the Heavenly Habano that REALLY lives up to the hype. :thumbup:

#249 Cajun Magic

Cajun Magic

The Reggae Rougarou

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 03:31 PM

Romeo Y Julieta Pirámides Añejados.

#250 Cajun Magic

Cajun Magic

The Reggae Rougarou

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 11:26 AM

Montecristo Open Regata.

#251 Cajun Magic

Cajun Magic

The Reggae Rougarou

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 10:13 AM

Orion's Arrow in my Stublin.

#252 Cajun Magic

Cajun Magic

The Reggae Rougarou

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 10:57 AM

Fuente Fuente Opus X The Lost City.

#253 Cajun Magic

Cajun Magic

The Reggae Rougarou

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 03:33 PM

Fuente Fuente Opus X.

#254 Alfred Jarry

Alfred Jarry

Pataphysician

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 10:42 AM

Haunted Bookshop in my Stublin.

Rolling some of C&D's Haunted Bookshop and Atlus Balkan into cigs.  Had a few bowls of each from the pipe beforehand.  Nowhere near as strong as we remember in the nicotine category.  Still nice and spicy (if a little one-dimensional).  Same thing happened to us with their Billy Budd (ah, more literary references :clap:).  We remember Billy Budd overpowering us with vitamin N quite easily; now, not as much.  Could be a difference in their bulk versus tinned versions.  Maybe the tinned versions have aged longer, and, thus, mellowed out more?  That, or our nicotine tolerance has grown past the stage of a neophyte.  Not a bad buy either way.

Edited by Alfred Jarry, 19 August 2017 - 10:43 AM.

"Anti-alcoholics are unfortunates in the grip of water, that terrible poison, so solvent and corrosive that out of all substances, it has been chosen for washing and scourings, and a drop of water, added to a clear liquid like Absinthe, muddies it."

14 Surreal Absurdities I Four Different Faces I Three Poems I Snowy Clouds I Some Blue Suited Bird

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 The Wormwood Society Absinthe Association