Cajun Magic

What are you Smoking?!?!

My youngest son Jared decided he wanted to start smoking a pipe. So, he and I spent some wonderful time at Thomas Hinds Tobacconists on Saturday. Jared now has a beautiful little clay pipe and some delicious tobacco, and we both have nice memories of time together shopping, and tasting the tobacco under a beautiful sunny autumn sky. Thanks, son. :heart:

No cigarettes, thank you. Evil fucking bastards.

A dear friend gave me a Cuban to celebrate our distillery. :wave2: One thing led to another, as they say. They are like taking a short train trip: I have nothing to do except relax for an hour. I need more of that in my life.

I get it, now.

Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto while sipping on one of my favorite cognacs.

I'd say you do get it! That's one of my favorite cigars (one of the best imho). I'll say it again, a man after my own heart. :cheers:

*Note to self: purchase a nice XO to put the snifter to good use*

Learning is fun!

More cognac and a Cohiba Black Corona. This one is also tasty. Perfect for a night to contemplate the passing of an old theatre friend.

Make it sooner than later. It's an hour of time spent relaxing...nothing but relaxing.

I try to get Julie to join me but she just hasn't found one that she likes, although the Java by Drew Estates almost had enough coffee and chocolate to suck her in.

Just had some watermelon mint hookah tobacco a few days ago...what a treat! Really don't smoke, except for hookah, which is maybe once or twice a week(usually on the weekends). Made a big order on cyber monday a few weeks ago so I'm stocked til the spring haha :)

I've been smoking Amsterdam shag for a while now. When I let older friends taste one they saw it reminds them of old style cigarettes where you could actually taste the tobacco.

Go buy a can of it, unless you don't want to get stuck smoking it all of the time because all other cigarettes will seem inadequate.

Kristoff Ligero Criollo. "Ooh that's good" was just uttered as I embraced the hearty flavor and body. It's as beautiful as its presentation. I highly recommend it! :thumbup:

Edited by Cajun Magic

Now enjoying the Kristoff Maduro. Beautiful presentation still. It's a great maduro with some light pepper and espresso notes and a very lovely maduro sweetness.The flavor crescendoing as time passes. A lovely medium-full bodied cigar.

Edited by Cajun Magic

This morning I am smoking a Rocky Patel edge that I bought from SeriousCigars here in town. You can also catch them online. Pretty descent little review of the Rocky Patel edge cigar if you haven't smoked one yet http://www.seriouscigars.com/rocky-patel-edge-a-79.html .

I tend to lean toward the maduro. I like the stronger to medium bodied smokes!

Combined my RP Edge with a cup of Cappucino and the morning has promise!

Hope everyone is having a good one too.