Cajun Magic

What are you Smoking?!?!

Since there is a What are you Drinking thread already here's the Tobacco Alternative! Welcome to "The Smoking Lounge!" :euro: Gents and Ladies details are fully welcome too! This is the topic to discuss all of our smoking pleasures and burning desires we fulfill! ;)

I've just smoked a Comacho Havana Monarca a fine full bodied cigar that is classified as a Honduran Puro! The wrapper is Criollo Leaf from Jamastran and the innards are Honduran Corojo! It kept a good bit of ash and the taste was Earthy and Delicious! I had also cristened my new Carafe and had some Carafe d'eau with it! Poured into my Louisiana Sportsman Tumbler! :thumbup:

Smoking McClelland's Grand Orientals Classic Samsun (our favorite tobacco) out of our sandblasted, medium-sized, tapered, briar Roma churchwarden (our favorite, and only, pipe at present).

Edited by Alfred Jarry

Smoking some Koiki Kizami from our new Kiseru pipe.

1163.jpg

41Mqn3tX8iL._SX450_.jpg

A very nice (albeit short) light smoke. This may eclipse McClelland's Classic Samsun as our top-spot tobacco. :thumbup:

Edited by Alfred Jarry

More Koiki Kizami from our Kiseru. Light, but rich, and tasting mostly of tea leaves. Three to four puffs per bowl is perfect for a light smoker such as ourselves. It's officially replaced all other types of tobacco that we've ever tried. :thumbup:

Edited by Alfred Jarry

Pinar Del Rio Oscuro Liga Cubana No.2. A fine cigar and definately one of my go to's from the fine folks of Don Leoncio Cigars! :thumbup:

Edited by Cajun Magic

Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve Corona with a side of Kona coffee and cream. :headbang: (Note: Previous kiseru post officially refers only to pipe tobaccos that we've tried :biggrin: ). Cigars and coffee are two things that we can never come to completely replace or surpass.

Edited by Alfred Jarry

Cigars and coffee are two things that we can never come to completely replace or surpass.

I'll drink to that, here,here! :cheers:

It's Latakia flavor all day long with our new tin of Dunhill Nightcap! :thumbup:

This is the best pipe tobacco we've ever tried. It's officially our new number one! (And we truly mean it this time... unless, of course, we find a more flavorful type of tobacco sometime soon). :biggrin:

Edited by Alfred Jarry

Kona coffee with cream, and a Java Latte cigar. Sitting to ourselves: watching this part of the planet start to face the sun.

Edited by Alfred Jarry

Too cold for a long smoke, outside, tonight. And so... more koiki kizami from our kiseru! :thumbup: We have a feeling that this pipe will be quite worn-out by the end of this winter. :biggrin:

I have some Old Toby and Longbottom Leaf for my Pipe. I ocassionally have a bowl from time to time. I am not a smoker, but the pioe is fun.

A Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary Cigar, after two cups of Italian roast coffee. A damn good way to start the morning! :thumbup:

Edited by Cajun Magic

I used to smoke hookah and cigars until I found out I have asthma this past Fall. Unfortunately for my smoking habit (but fortunately for my lungs), running has become more important to me than trying to keep up with hookah/cigars while treating asthma. The dilemma is what to do with all of my suppies and accoutrements. I have two hookas and a ton of shisha/coals and a bunch of cigars, although since I've not been tending to them well, they may be dried out at this point. Ugh. I hate wasting stuff.