Sign in to follow this  
AFO

Damn this pisses me off..

Artemesia Absinthe

:thumbdown:

EDIT: Maybe this belongs in brand discussion? I dont consider it absinthe, so I put it here.. Mods feel free to move if I am wrong. Cheers!

Edited by AFO

"...traditional Bohemian Absinthe..."

Yay! - Does it come with matches?

"...We also make a Coffee Absinthe and a Spicy Chocolate Absinthe..."

Damn! - Why didn't I think of that first?

"...The effects experienced are that of a gustatory, revitalizing, and sexually enhancing aphrodisiac..."

Aw hell - I'm sold! Put me down for 20 bottles please.

I like how they threw that bottle of FG on their banner (no comment on the Hills) to make it look like perhaps that page isn't a brand page and could be just another absinthe page. Reminds me of someone... who could that be? I really wish i could remember who, but I'm a bit absente minded.

Crap, they beat me to it. I was just getting ready to announce Ridge Extrait d' Raspberry Beret Chocolate Mousse Absinthe. :rolleyes:

It's some Italian brand producing low-grade absinthe and alike for good money and with agressive marketing. They have several pages partly masked as "general" absinthe pages. One of our local association member was approached with a job offer, but he found even their "traditional" version appalling (it wasn't technically "bohemian stlye" as I recall, but most probably cold mixed).

Main website: http://www.artemisiacollection.com/

However they make it, it looks artificially colored. :puke:

no-go for me.

Also mentioning burning sugar as a legit option makes it a never buy.

edit: just took a closer look at the "louched" pictures.

bhoe_4_full.jpg

:no:

Edited by TheLoucheyMonster!

I dont know what worse. the product, or the comments on the facebook page... Talk about being misinformed...

:puke: Well on a good note, after viewing this I have come to the conclusion that I am still capable of Emisis. :twitchsmile: Edited by Cajun Magic