Strange Botwin

New guy from Denver

Hello to all you wormwood minded folks out there. This post is especially hard for me to write as I have always aspired to "lurker" status. Alas...it will no longer be so. My wife and I are teachers and had the opportunity to take a European vacation this summer. Along the way we were introduced to absinthe. First experience came in a shot glass and was foul. Second experience revealed a lady fountain with two robinettes and a vast array of absinthes. That was it for me. The whimsical ritual had me mesmerized. We sampled 3 different absinthes and I have never looked back. Luckily I far overbudgeted for the trip and have been able to indulge my new obsession err hobby in a maniacal manner. I will save all my questions about storage and re-corking until I read some threads. I am excited to read your insights. Thanks for having me.

Hey there and welcome aboard!! :cheers: :cheers:

What? Nothing to sell?!

Welcome, New Guy From Denver! My first was Tabu. Lots of folks started off with rubbish, no worries. It's sort of a rite of passage.

Wow, what a friendly group. Thank you for all the welcoming comments. Nice to see so many folks from my stomping grounds. Oregon, New Mex and Colorado...I have lived in and loved every one. Seems like a lot of westerners in general. Originally a Chicagoan though. I look forward to discussing the merits of t corks with all of you. Oh and before I forget I have a great little business proposal...Ah just fuckin with y'all. Thanks for having me

[snip] Oh and before I forget I have a great little business proposal...Ah just fuckin with y'all. Thanks for having me

I like your style. Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to WS, from "another guy in Denver" !!!

What he who shits in the woods said. :cheers:

... somebody pass the Leopold's ...