id Wizard

The Making of L'Atisanale

The name best describes the product. I know Eric, and recognize Grim, but I do not know the other folks. I'm guessing one of them would be Oxy, except I keep thinking he would be an old man with a white beard.

Thanks for all the kind words. It was a great experience for us. I'm very grateful to have been invited along. Let's see, there was Skeeter, Oxy, Grim, Pierre Verte, Eric, Oscar from left to right in the picture.

Oh yeah, I think the final video came out with a bit of a funky quality. I'm looking into what I might have done wrong. I'm hoping to correct that soon.

Have great weekends,

id

I would guess this enterprise was one the first serious tries at recreating the glory of the past in a CO, and one that got pretty damn close. Uncomfortably close for the crapsinthe makers, I bet.

Glad that you were there to document.

Edited by Père Ubu

Thanks you all for the kind words. I agree. The music does lift the presentation to a higher level.

I didn't get the first video uploaded properly and the quality wasn't all I hoped. So, I did it again. It's better now. At least you can read the text and the pictures look a bit clearer.

Here's the new link:

Many thanks for the appreciation,

id

I just saw it on my 56" 1080P TV, the audio being sent to my THX (mostly :) ), sound system. It came out pretty good, with crisp video, and good sound.

Hey! That's great. Beyond what I expected. I hated to delete the first one from YouTube. It had a better track record than my last video already and some nice comments too. Thanks for letting me know.

Rectifying balls sounds like a fine idea to this ancient mariner.

Oh, you meant the noun, not the verb, nevermind. :laugh: