Sign in to follow this  
dBunneh

Absinthe Root Beer Float?!

awhile back I was getting snackies from the local specialty grocery for some fine boozin' later that day and I found some absinthe ice cream. I don't think it was these guys though. Right next to it there was Guinness ice cream as well. I'm not big on sweet flavors cuz I'm old and embittered, but I got the absinthe flavor and it actually had a wormwoody taste! I have yet to try the Guinness flavor.

The packaging was generic white and the flavors were handwritten with a Sharpie. My kinda presentation!

Root beer works wonders for cheap absinthe. I haven't had root beer in a while though...damn allergies. I was never really into floats, but that sounds pretty good to me.

Root beer and absinthe doesn't look as nice as it tastes, but in a ceramic mug that's been in the freezer for a while, who cares what it looks like. :twitchsmile:

Wow! We drove past this place several months ago on our way to a Steampunk exhibit at the Muzeo. It was not yet open at that time.

I have no experience with root beer and absinthe. Might be fun to try it. Could be just the thing to take the edge off in this heat.

Dying to go back to NW Montana...