Sign in to follow this  
Just Kate

I really do exist...

I was encouraged to launch into The Society at GAAF 2012 by several of you. Thank you for making me see the error of my lurker ways. (Joe, I'm talkin' to YOU!)

I've been watching over Bluewolf Pete's shoulder for, well... EVER. Now I've been set loose amongst you. Looking forward to my WS independence. Never again will I shout..."I wasn't finished reading that post! Scroll back UP, damn it!!!"

Just Kate

Never again will I shout..."I wasn't finished reading that post! Scroll back UP, damn it!!!"

:laf:

Great to see you here. It was better to see you in Montana though. I saw that someone got a decent photo of us hugging. Hopefully Pete doesn't mind, it was a hug of gratitude and thankfulness.

Am I dreaming? Is it really you? ;) Welcome! :cheers:

Maybe I can use your intro as ammo to get another lurker to start her own intro thread [FAC104, I'm talking about you! :poke:]

hiya Kate! It was so nice to meet you at the GAAF. Welcome to the forum!

... Now I've been set loose amongst you. Looking forward to my WS independence. Never again will I shout..."I wasn't finished reading that post! Scroll back UP, damn it!!!"

Just Kate

"She are woman, hear her roar. Ignore her not, I do implore."

- What Helen Reddy would say if she knew Kate

Welcome aboard, officially, Kate! Hugs. :heart: :heart: :heart:

KATE! Hello! :wave2:

get another lurker to start her own intro thread [FAC104, I'm talking about you! :poke:]

Yeah, FAC104 should drop by once in a while. ;)

Although, I should talk. Real life has taken some turns for me and I don't get around much any more.