Chefadam

Hello from Portland, OR!

Hi everyone! Thought I would get around to DE-lurking finally! I have used this site as a great resource on Absinthe info, and am a big fan! I own a small restaurant in Portland, OR, and recently added an Absinthe program! Customers have been very receptive so far, and it is a lot of fun to introduce new people to the world of Absinthe. Here is a link to the Absinthe menu at Acadia, the restaurant I own! Alright, thanks!

Adam

Now I have another reason to visit Portland, again!

Welcome to the Forum. :cheers:

edit

Oh my!

-Pork, Rabbit, Duck Liver Pate with Creole mustard and house green tomato relish

- Buttermilk fried, bacon wrapped Chicken Livers with hot pepper-onion jam

:dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

Excellent list you got there. If there is a way to get ahold of Leopold's and Ridge I would highly suggest that.

Also if you can get Obsello it will be your #1 low dollar option, amazing taste and inhumane price.

Oh, and welcome! :wave2:

Hi! :cheers: If only my wife and I had stayed in Portland one more day! We just left this morning, but we'll be back next month and will definitely plan to visit Acadia. I wish you continued success!

Welcome to the Forum. :cheers: - Buttermilk fried, bacon wrapped Chicken Livers with hot pepper-onion jam :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:
What he said (as I wipe the drool off my chin). You sure you're not from the South?

Welcome aboard! :cheers:

Definitely will dine in your establishment if ever in PDX.

Alright! Thanks everyone!

billnchristy, I look forward to trying some of those bottle, can be tough to get in OR sometimes.......

Songcatcher, haha, originally from Missouri, that's kinda south!

Gwydion, Would love to have you in again, and excited to welcome the Marteau back! :)

Adam

No Portlandia fans, apparently!

Ron, I tried putting a bird on it, and it indeed made it much more "hip" and "cool", however, it didn't fit so well with the whole Creole theme......

Adam

Ah well, sometimes birds are a pain in the ass.

Looking forward to stopping in next time I'm in town.