Sign in to follow this  
redwun

Don't wanna spring for a fountain?Try this

I keep a 2.5 gallon bottle of spring water(the kind w/the spigot) in the fridge.When I want to louche a glass,I place it on top of the fridge,place my glass on the counter directly underneath it,open the spigot just a little,& let it drip! Works great!!

Edited by redwun

I keep a 2.5 gallon bottle of spring water(the kind w/the spigot) in the fridge.When I want to louche a glass,,place my glass directly underneath it,open the spigot just a little,& let it drip! Works great!!
Uh... you mean like This ?

That looks downright classy next to the rig on my avatar. To be honest, I usualy just pour directly from my carafe. I'll use a dripper about once a week, when I want a little extra fanfare.

I'm a carafe man myself. Got a handy dandy little half size carafe that works killer. But i do like the balancier from time to time. Anything else just takes too damn long

Edited by Songcatcher

I'm very bouyant! :) Not sure if it is all the lard, or just that I'm full of something else that floats. :laugh:

Unless you're a vegetarian, or something like that; unless Dr. House made a false statement. ;)