Welcome to the forum! :cheers:

Somewhere in here we got threads about stores and restaurants that sell/serve good absinthe. LI seems to be blessed with good absinthe and absinthe lovers.

Thanks to all of you. I am relatively new to Absinthe but in a short time I have had the opportunity to taste much of what is out there. Just picked up a bottle of Vieux Carre which I am finding to be very nice. Hope to increase my knowledge here. :cheers:

Here is post about a place in Brooklyn.

Here it is on Google Maps.

Thanks Miguel. Someplace I am going to have to check out. Just visited drink up new york here in bk this weekend. They have a large selection of Absinthe to pick from. Absinthe is getting a nice following here and is getting very easy to find.

Hi Brucea,I juuuust posted a note to you about DUNY/Borisal in Park Slope.I saw your post as soon as I put mine up.Great place, & Kamal rocks!

Edited by redwun

Hi Brucea,I juuuust posted a note to you about DUNY/Borisal in Park Slope.I saw your post as soon as I put mine up.Great place, & Kamal rocks!

Thank you. I have been checking out their website for a while but they open at 4pm which was a problem until this Sunday I finally was able to get there. Nice selection and helpful staff.They seemed to know what they are talking about from first hand experience.I have not met Kamal yet but I hear Absinthe is a passion of his.

I make a run to DUNY's Park Slope store from Ct every three months or so to replenish my stash.I'm in & out during the day,& I work on the road, so receiving & signing for a DUNY shipment is always a hassle.They have a couple brands that I really like that are unavailable on the Ct. shelves.

Edited by redwun

Welcome aboard!!