Sign in to follow this  
Gwydion Stone

New Reviews Temporarily Unavailable

In yet another of many attempts to upgrade the site software, I need to disable the addition of new reviews for a while. A day? A few days? A week? It all depends on how smoothly the upgrades go.

I've started this process over a dozen times and come pretty close to completing it once or twice. It's made tedious by the fact that the reviews component must be exported/upgraded/imported separately.

Wish me luck! :cheers:

That's okay, you passed me quite awhile ago, so you can continue to rest on your, um, laurels, kitchen wench. :laugh: :cheers:

Edited by Absomphe

I just ordered bottles of La Grenouille and Duplais Verte to test out as well. :thumbup:

Bon pour vous, Ambear. Après tout, le futur (de la révision) appartient aux jeunes. :laugh:

Huge progress has been made. The system has been reinstalled and upgraded and, for the first time, is actually all there and functioning afterward. It'll take a few more days to get things ready for live action, so hang on to those notes!

Looks like all the reviews are unavailable right now

How do you mean, Songcatcher?

Same for me. I was trying to look up some reviews a few days ago and nothing was working. But today all looks back to normal.

I noticed that for a while too. None of the entries had ratings for them. They look like they are back again though.

Ditto for me, but they're definitely back now.

Sign in to follow this