Songcatcher

hello to this wonderful society

After having received a bottle of Absinthe for Christsmas (Absente Refined) i became an immediate fan. The next week i purchased a bottle of Lucid. (The only two brands available in my area). The week after another bottle of Absente and this week another bottle of Lucid as i sit impatiently waiting for the Fed Ex man to deliver my first bottle of Pacifique. Thank you to the Society for setting me on the path of appreciation for the green fairy by whom i am enraptured. I have thouroughly enjoyed reading the reviews and forum topics as i gain an education into the world of Absinthe and just like Minnie Pearl on the Grand Ole Opry; "I'm just so proud to be here!" :yahoo: :thumbup: :wave2: Just to add; i have not enjoyed these bottles alone, but have shared with friends to introduce them to the world of Absinthe also.

Edited by Songcatcher

and just like Minnie Pearl on the Grand Ole Opry; "I'm just so proud to be here!"

Welcome! Do you also wear a hat with a tag hanging off of it? ;)

Welcome! It's a wonderful place. You have only just begun... :biggrin:

Welcome to the forum. :cheers: Your third choice shows you have learned much already. Dunno if I'd admit to the first one in public. ;) J/K. (I passed on a Pacifique for my first purchase, a mistake I have rectified many times over since then).

and just like Minnie Pearl on the Grand Ole Opry; "I'm just so proud to be here!"

Welcome! Do you also wear a hat with a tag hanging off of it? ;)

Why yes i do wear hats :euro: but i get mine vintage at flea markets or thrift stores so no tags. And thank you for the warm welcome

I wish I could wear hats, but I just don't look good in them. My hat-wearing days ended with a high school production of Oklahoma wherein I did wear a Mini-Pearl-style straw hat with a tag hanging from it. :twitchsmile:

I contend there are hat people and non-hat people. People like Jules and Gwydion can throw anything on their head and they look cool. Anything that lands on my head becomes a flashing sign screaming "DORK!"

(She was once an ACTRESS, eh? :devil: )

Welcome aboard! :cheers: