Sign in to follow this  
Rabelais

Happy New Year

Yes its that time again. Happy new year from Tokyo. On a little work expedition here for 2 months. The WS came through again ! Absinthe in other cities, Hasegawa liquors, still there and even with the poor exchange rate a bottle of Vieux Pontarlier was had for somewhat reasonable cost. Was my first bottle of this and it is quite good, so :cheers:

I usually celebrate when the ball drops in NY. Not because of the tradition but because it gets me to bed at a reasonable hour. :wheelchair: Happy New Year, kiddies! :cheers:

I'll go ahead and throw a premature exclamation out there...

Happy New Year!! :holiday: :b-day: :holiday:

Besides, I'm not sure I'll be back online before then to join in the "on time" posts, so I should say it while I've got the opportunity.

I hope everyone has a safe and awesome New Year's Eve!

:cheers:

I'll go ahead and throw a premature exclamation out there...

I'm sure I don't have to tell you how I first read that line. :devil:

Happiest of New Years to you, and all the rest of you fine reprobates out there! :dev-cheers:

On NYE we make ristras from some of the year's chiles. My eyes are burning, and my lap's full of seeds. :cheers:

Super happy wishes to all WWS pals who're celebrating New Year's Eve tonight.

Happy New Year to all! :cheers: I've been loving this "winter". The warm temps have kept the stripers around. Kathy and I went out on a fishing boat on Friday for the first time in around 20 years, and my grandson had his 2nd birthday yesterday.

That was a special new years, first time the earth ever moved for me. 12 floors up, woke me up, why is my bed moving ? watched the lights do a hula and the building actually creaked..... :dribble: I initially thought it was what I drank but the coat hangers rattling did not get any so whats up with them. Lasted about 45 seconds, went back to sleep.

JMA

Started my Happy New Years with a few rides on my snowboard. :thumbup:

Corduroy and blue skies, it was a beautiful day on the mountain.*

*That my aching muscles will pay me back for. Tomorrow is going to hurt.

I'm sure I don't have to tell you how I first read that line. :devil:

I worded it that way just for you, luv. :devil:

Happy 2012! May we strive to take hedonism to the next several levels this year. ;)

:cheers:

I'm feelin' that!

So to speak. :devil:

And, yes, BAUB...it may be a new year, but you're still not old enough for this. :laugh:

Edited by Absomphe