Aaron Snyder

Hello and thank you.

I'm following Miguel's suggestion and posting here about myself. I posted on this forum to share a poem I wrote about a beverage popular here. I like finding ways to share my writing, with people who have an interest in the subject matter. It seems to work better than my site with it's nine members. Thanks for the opportunity share.

Welcome! Maybe one of these days I'll get back into poetry behind my girlfriends back and write an absinthe poem.

Actually, I should probably get on this, considering that the last poem I wrote was an eulogy to a fauxsinthe.

Edited by Evan Camomile

Welcome! Maybe one of these days I'll get back into poetry behind my girlfriends back and write an absinthe poem.

Actually, I should probably get on this, considering that the last poem I wrote was an eulogy to a fauxsinthe.

Brilliant prose. This 'distillery' is the reason geographical name restrictions are bullshit.

LA LA LA NOT LISTENING :harhar:

Hello and welcome, Aaron. :cheers:

Welcome... I read your poem, and it suggests you've had absinthe, unless you're just being poetic. :tongue:

What have you tried so far?

You're right, I've had the privilege of imbibing the fairy. I've tried Serpis, La Fee, La Blanche, some nasty Czech crap, and some nasty crap I have no idea where it came from. Yes I have seen "powerless fan blades spin". Seems bitters have a bit more kick. Lesson learned.