Jetzster

Time for a WS City Roll Call

Concord, CA - better known as "San Francisco East Bay. Sort of" (aka "Tunnel Dweller", the meaning not dissimilar to the one used in Manhattan)

And I'm on the map.

- Johanna

Well, so far I've lived in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Paris, Marseilles, Vienna, LA, NYC, Boston and Georgetown. Melbourne beats them all.

Or was that meant to be rhetorical?

Just off Exit 322 on I-75, which unfortunately appears to be a LONG way from any of the rest of my fellow enthusiasts!

I'm officially on the map. Had to request that they add Appleton (Jablonec) which is the best I could hope for - Puddleville's only got a bit over 100 people. Probably more chickens and rabbits (depending on what's on the dinner menu on any given night).

Rockhill, MO> Kirkwood, MO> Nashville, TN> Tullahoma, TN> Nashville, TN> Metuchen, NJ> Eureka, CA> Arcata, CA> Ellisville, MO> Ballwin, MO> Creve Coeur, MO> Houston, TX> Wildwood, MO> Eureka, CA> Ferndale, CA> Fortuna, CA> Venice, CA> Upland, CA

Can I stop now? :blink:

If I had the resources I have here, and the resources to leave here, I probably would. There's really no one keeping me here right now.

I just don't have the strength to move right now, and they're doing a damn good job trying to raise my rent as of tomorrow. :wacko:

Allow me to detail the swath of my destruction: Buffalo, NY > Lewisburg, PA > Buffalo > Iowa City, IA > Tijeras, NM > Iowa City > NYC > Prague > Puddleville.

Allow me to detail the swath of my destruction: Buffalo, NY > Lewisburg, PA > Buffalo > Iowa City, IA > Tijeras, NM > Iowa City > NYC > Prague > Puddleville.

Tijeras, NM!!!!!

I lived 6 years in Cerrillos, NM and 18 months in Madrid, NM.

OK, I'm on the map. And how I got here, well I think I crash landed somehow. However, the places I've lived are:

New Brunswick, NJ -> Ft. Lauderdale, FL -> New Shrewsbury, NJ -> San Diego, CA -> Cupertino, CA -> Sunnyvale, CA -> Santa Fe, NM -> Madrid, NM -> Cerrillos, NM -> Walton, NY.