Jetzster

Time for a WS City Roll Call

Any DC burbs people, please elaborte.

I'm from Loudoun County, VA.

So anyone with that locale is potentially family.

Hello cousin!

Igneouss is right down the street from me in ashburn. What part of de-forested Loudoun are you?

due west of Dayton, OH on SR35 named Eaton.  It was common in the area to say one was so (drunk, stupid, confused, etc.) "He didn't know if he was Dayton a girl from Eaton or Eaton a girl from Dayton."

Ich komme aus Huber Heights, OH; aka Dayton, OH.

originally from Connecticut

I'm also on the Frappr map.

nauf.

Derry, NH.

By way of Havre de Grace, MD -> Leominster, MA -> Lewiston, ME -> All over the place in Maine -> Memphis, TN -> Brooksville, FL (or 'the waiting room' as I like to call it) -> Back up to Maine for a while -> Omaha, NE (don't ask) -> Maine (again) -> Leominster, MA (again) -> Gardner, MA -> Salem, NH -> Here.

Fhew! Ok, so I was a nomad for a while... and still kind of want to go out west and see what it's like there someday.

Are you riding the rails?

My new dream is to be a hobo.

Plunger, I'm from outside Purcellville. In a non-incorporated town known as North Fork. Not yet deforested that I know of. Known only for our riding ring which is now defunct. Pleased to meet ya, cousin.

Ivy here. I'm posting from New Jersey, Exit 14W (rimshot please). I'm drinking absinthe for the first time as I write this. I chose Clandestine. Odd taste, but a remarkable feeling.

Are you riding the rails?

My new dream is to be a hobo.

Sweetie, let's ride the rails together. I'm a hobo already — an intergalactic hobo. Still looking for a planet to call home.

I hoped people would get my New Jersey joke about the exit. People hear that someone is from New Jersey, and they immediately ask, "Which exit?" I'll keep my day job.

Yeah, it'd only be a couple miles, but there are no major highways going east/west across northern AR, so you actually have to go all the way down to Little Rock and back up.

Plunger is only a couple miles away from where my parents live, which is inthe DC area.

No that is from haveing to cut down on my drinking. My kidneys are haveing a revolution or something. On a brighter note I have lost 10 pounds in the past two weeks. I think I have to wait another week before I can start drinking too much again. It is awful. I cant wait to see what my condition will be when I am 22.