Jetzster

Time for a WS City Roll Call

the frappr thing appears to be dead. Prove me wrong, please.

I'm moving my family to NC in the end of December. Got a job across the street from research triangle. Do we have any members down there? I read through ~15 pages of this without seeing any hits.

I tried to convert a couple of close friends who live in Greensboro (near enough to the Triangle), but alas, they didn't care for the green fairy. Good luck in your move and your search!

I've "turned " a couple here in Charlotte but the problem is its not readily available in the area. The state run liquor stores carry a couple but they really haven't a clue when I asked about it. They do have Lucid now and Van Gogh but that's about it.

Most I speak to argue with me that it's illegal ...so there is the mindset around here.

I'm glad I found the Society here.

I tried to convert a couple of close friends who live in Greensboro (near enough to the Triangle), but alas, they didn't care for the green fairy. Good luck in your move and your search!

Norman, Oklahoma

There's a fella on this forum that lives nearby you who makes a bit of beer and mead.

Awesome! Are you talking of OMG_Bill? Joe mentioned him to me, but alas he is away for the holidays.

Norman, Oklahoma

There's a fella on this forum that lives nearby you who makes a bit of beer and mead.

but alas he is away for the holidays

He is indeed. I'm positive he'll shoot you a note when he's back.