Jetzster

Time for a WS City Roll Call

;) just checking...and just kidding!

I guess it's just a reality check to stop overusing that overused string of letters yaknow. I am very very guilty of it myself! :twitchsmile:

Gypsy,

I think they should make L. O. L. stand for "Luscious Oily Louche" --- Bein' a wormwood forum and all --- :cheers:

Gypsy,

I think they should make L. O. L. stand for "Luscious Oily Louche" --- Bein' a wormwood forum and all --- :cheers:

What about "Loucheous Oily Lesbians"? I'd get behind that.

Ba dum - CRASH!

I am in Grenada, MS which is almost exactly between Jackson, MS and Memphis, TN. Memphis would be the bigger and better known place, of course, so I will go with that one.

I currently live in Las Vegas, although I prefer to spend my time in Montana when possible. I don't know if there is enough space to document all the cities I've lived in with my gypsy ways....

I am in Grenada, MS which is almost exactly between Jackson, MS and Memphis, TN. Memphis would be the bigger and better known place, of course, so I will go with that one.

I loved Memphis when I was in college. Saw many wonderful concerts there.

Harrisburg, PA

Mechanicsburg, to be more precise, but this whole clustered area of small towns around here might as well be reffered to as Harrisburg!

Cincinnati. In my initial pass (Googling and surfing the Net), I was surprised to learn that Cinci doesn't seem to be as interested in absinthe as I thought it would be. Why? :huh:

Don't live near any big cities, Goshen / Norfolk Ct. is pretty rural, so when I open a bottle of absinthe I always bet my wife we are the only ones in the area who ever do.

Hmm.. Now that I have posted my area and have had no replies from anbody here in Ct. or southwestern Mass. or even at least Millerton N.Y., that's a pretty big area. Now I know why nobody wants to sell quality absinthe in their stores. That could only mean one thing... more for me !