Jetzster

Time for a WS City Roll Call

Shinsain, have you ever seen this?

Maybe this link should be pinned...

Or easier to find.

And take away all the fun of exploring all the reaches, nooks and crannies of the Wormwood Society?

What would happen if you quickly gained access to level 29, and came face to face with the Dark Lord hisself, without having gathered all the treasure first? Yes, crispy adventurer is the correct answer.

So go, go into the depths of the archives and discover all that lay hidden there by ghosts of WS members past. Gather the precious gems of knowledge so you may lay low the Evil Doers™ and those who drink the Belle Amie. :harhar:

No, 'Absinthist' is from Rzeszow. Rzeszow is the capital of Subcarpathia, a subterranean region of Poland that is located beneath the Carpathian Mountains.

I could not describe that better. We might refer to the region as Ziemie Wschodnio-Małopolskie i Ruskie (Eastern-Lesser Poland and Rus Lands), or simply Galicja.

Absinthist is an orc?

:devil:

I know, but he seems to visit Warsaw every chance he gets, so I figure he should be considered an honorary citizen of that city, by now.

However, your description of Rzeszow does explain a lot about the lad. :devil:

Every chance I have to, Old Man.

Shinsain, have you ever seen this?

Maybe this link should be pinned...

Or easier to find.

And take away all the fun of exploring all the reaches, nooks and crannies of the Wormwood Society?

What would happen if you quickly gained access to level 29, and came face to face with the Dark Lord hisself, without having gathered all the treasure first? Yes, crispy adventurer is the correct answer.

So go, go into the depths of the archives and discover all that lay hidden there by ghosts of WS members past. Gather the precious gems of knowledge so you may lay low the Evil Doers™ and those who drink the Belle Amie. :harhar:

Yep, pin it and stick it.... :)

There are many hidden treasures.

My main goal is to get more people to map it out.

It will make it easier for Shabba and I to yell at the East Coasters about the May event....

I would really like to see it happen.

Tim, dear, just look up Lake Cumberland and/or Somerset, KY, and you will see that it is like the houseboat capital of the world. Redonkulous, I know.

Oh, and waterbed- isn't that like the whole boat?

I have been on one particular boat a few times during odd times of the year. (Winter and early spring) I refuse to "allow" Chad to buy one and have since gotten him to understand the expense and possibility of sinking. He has now resigned himself to wanting a "country home."

My brother once owned a boat that he went in on with some friends since the house he was renting was on the water and had a boat house to store it. They eventually had to scuttle it. More wreckage on the bottom of lake Erie.

I live in Tustin, California (Orange County), next to the largest wooden structures in the world.

The dirigible hangers at the former Tustin Marine Base are so large that the Eiffel Tower could fit in one of them lying down and the Statue of Liberty would fit standing straight up.

Tustin_CA_05Feb_hangars.jpg

tustin_blimps_inside.jpg

web_2.jpg

Edited by Doctor Love

Hello from Hillside, Illinois....I love this site, I haven't done any work all week! I bought a bottle of Kübler 53 last Sat. and was looking for the best way to prepare it and stumbled here. Will break it open Sat., light a good cigar and enjoy.

Awesome.

Now hit the Newcomer Introductions section and introduce yourself. Though you might find that absinthe and cigars don't really gel. The flavours compete too much.

Grand Rapids MI

Am I the only guy in MI that enjoys Absinthe?

Hey, I used to live in Grand Rapids. That place was dismal. Too many Dutch people running around with similar last names. Van this, Vanden that, Vander, kamp this kamp that, etc.

Natchez, MS. I work Under The Hill, but live on the south side of town. I am not from here, but have lived here 12 years and I call it home.

Natchez is the oldest city on the Mississippi river. Yes. Even older than New Orleans. Natchez was settled in 1715. We have a lot of Spanish and French architecture, because they both ruled here at times. When tourists come here, they say "It looks like the French Quarter." We say, "No. The French Quarter looks like Natchez." Sherman did not burn Natchez, so we have houses and buildings here that were already "historic" before the War Between The States.

Before that, it was the home of the Natchez tribe of American Indians. Many of them are still here and we do a huge Powwow every March. Everyone is invited and it's a lot of fun.

Natchez was and still is the home of King Cotton. Large plantations abound, and lots of "Old Money." Natchez was also home of Forks In The Road, which was the second largest slave market in the country. That is still a source of much angst here. No matter how hard we try to put it behind us, it just keeps bitting us on the butt. Maybe one day, we can all live in harmony.

If anyone comes to town, please contact me and we will have a few drinks on my porch.