Jetzster

Time for a WS City Roll Call

I used to attend that one regularly, many years ago, when I was a Buffalo.

It was a little slice o' heaven, back then, especially since there were no absinthe fetes. :thumbup:

No reason, I'm sure.

Just like it wouldn't surprise you to know that I belonged to five-pin bowling league in Fort Erie, 33 years ago. :cheers:

Champaign-Urbana, IL - Home of University of Illinois (and yes I know we lost the Rose Bowl, I would like to forget that fact)

Kitchener- Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. Home of the worlds second largest Octoberfest :drunk: :3872-DrunkBanana: :yahoo: :drunk:

One of my favorite podcasts is out of KW Ontario

I used to attend that one regularly, many years ago, when I was a Buffalo.

It was a little slice o' heaven, back then, especially since there were no absinthe fetes. :thumbup:

Nice! so you've had the experience. :thumbup: Well just to let you know this past Octobers was great! good weather (for that long walk home! ) huge attendance at every hall, Walter Ustinak, beer, more beer, much more beer and the Chicken Dance!

Here's a link: KW Octoberfest

No, 'Absinthist' is from Rzeszow. Rzeszow is the capital of Subcarpathia, a subterranean region of Poland that is located beneath the Carpathian Mountains.

I know, but he seems to visit Warsaw every chance he gets, so I figure he should be considered an honorary citizen of that city, by now.

However, your description of Rzeszow does explain a lot about the lad. :devil:

Minnetonka, MN

Hey, I grew up just a few miles from there. We lived in Eden Prairie. I always wondered about that name because it was neither eden nor prairie.

Bondi Beach? Sounds vaguely familiar.

Hey Butch, thanks for the Frappr Map reminder. I hadn't noticed the "comments" opportunity. I got a few laughs out of that! I agree, that link should be pinned...or easier to find. :cheers: