Jetzster

Time for a WS City Roll Call

That could definitely work. Keep us posted..good luck to you and the Mrs.!!

So why don't we have one of those virtual push-pin maps to show where everyone is yet?

I'll have to get a link to one. Everyone can enter where they live and it shows up as little "push-pins" on an online map, it's cool. I'm sure you folks have seen one.

OH, and Philly/Southern Jersey (barf!) represented (until I move home, to the center of the universe).

Aaron

How far away from Pittsburgh are you?

It's 2 1/2 hours. I know that because I was just there on Monday. The husband and I went to IKEA. He used the Browns debit card to pay. We got a funny look from the cashier so we hurried to leave after that!

Did you do the Ikea at the Robinson Towne Center?

It's 2 1/2 hours.

That means you're about 6 hours from where I live. That would be a long drive for a new mom to come to a WS event at my place. :3869-sadbanana:

You heard about us all the way in Cali? :tongue: That really sucks! We have to go back because we got the wrong thing. I guess we'll be wearing disguises!

Yes that's the IKEA. 6 hours is probably too far. I don't think I could convince the husband we needed to go that far for a beverage hee hee.

I lived right near there for about 12 years. Small world! But not small enough, apparently. ;) One way or another, you'll get an invite whenever we set it up. :cheers:

I'll start working on the husband now and perhaps by the that time he'll be up for a road trip!

I'll be in Wisconsin at the end of the month. Unfortunately I'll be with the kids and my mother in law so I probably won't be able to get away.

We're probably looking at mid to late September, but it all depends on when I move into the new place. I also think August might be too soon after the TotC for many people to come, so I think one way or another, it will be some time in Sept.

Well I asked the husband and at first he said we couldn't afford it. After I whined some I got a "we'll see". That's really close to a yes!!!

I was thinking about all the loss people have been experiencing lately and began to think about how incredible it is to have a global community to share with. This is amazing stuff to me. My respects to everyone who has had a loss recently or not so recently.

The Flathead is literally surrounded by fire. We live in the mountains west of Kalispell. Friday night it looked like the Shadow of Mordor was moving toward us. We are in a protected location. I am very grateful for that. We know so many people that have been evacuated. The community is pulling together and taking care of it's own. The Red Cross evacuation shelter is empty. That is amazing considering how many people and how much livestock have been moved in the last 48 hours.

WS and our community are very similar. That is so cool to me. :cheers:

Hiram, and all WS members

Can we get a City and State roll call footprint for the WS membership to date

and see what the WS has done

across this wonderful Nation?

Any members aboard please claim your nearest big city across the USA and lets see perhaps the footprint of our

membership standing and power we have!

Ill claim Sacramento ,California ,USA ,anybody else?

I was asked to answer this thread, but I'm not sure I'm able to do so correctly. The "nearest big city across the USA" would be New York, because I think that's the fastest flight connection I have from here in Winterthur, Switzerland.

They come and go (except Alan). Whatever happened to Thomas the pear?

The last email I got from him said he was doing fine, just not drinking a lot of absinthe lately, and therefore, not posting.

Mulch ass grassy ass, Monsieur.

Greetings all,

Newbie here, wanting to say hello. I am From a town 50 miles north of Chicago and 40 miles south of Milwaukee. My very first bottle of absinthe should arrive anyday now. the Jade PF 1901 50cl sounded good from what I have read here.

Thank You for having me

BigFrank