Brian Robinson

Absinthe: The Movie

Oh, my f*****g God!

I would use up far too much bandwidth using the appropriate number of poop emoticons.

I agree!

Based on... whatever... this most probably lousy movie should've been cancelled early in pre-production. What is going to be the foundation for the next lousy horror flick? Chewing-gum that makes you go berserk?? The film maybe should've been named "Alcohol", being made at all... But of course; alcohol doesn't bear the totally unfair stigma of Absinthe.

Now on Wikipedia.

In the Reception paragraph, note:

Many absinthe connoisseurs and experts have criticized the film, commenting that it depicts the drink in a negative light and some even believe it "could prove worrisome to the absinthe industry, even with it being a small scale production." One critic exclaimed that the filmmakers "could have swapped out all the booze with meth and it would have been closer to reality." Quotes from Brian and baubel in this thread.

Of course any Wikipedians here could participate in the discussion on Wikipedia about deleting the article.

I think you all are missing the point. This is one of those special straight to video movies, which will get as much press as your average book review on C-Span-2 at 4 am.

You should celebrate instead. Host an absinthe the movie themed party with absinthe and loaded weapons. That would be much more entertaining, and a better use of your time.

I think you all are missing the point. This is one of those special straight to video movies, which will get as much press as your average book review on C-Span-2 at 4 am.

And if this indeed proves to be true than it will certainly be removed from Wikipedia.