Bushman

Hello, I am from the state of Washington and did a distillery tour in Oregon where they had an absinthe fountain plus made absinthe to sell. I tried it for the first time and everything about the drink and presentation was fantastic. I have a friend that is a professional artist/sculpturer and I approached him about making a fountain. He is very well known and his work is fantastic and very creative. He left me in charge of finding the right spigot. So with my research and a member of another forum I belong to I discovered the Wormwood Society. Looking forward to contributing and hopefully not breaking any of the forum rules along the way! :cheers:

^^^ hint. ^^^

There is a dude 'round this parts, renowned for his legendary fountains. He has also been quite helpful to others seeking fountain wisdom.

Edited by Miguel

Thanks for the warm welcome, still reading and learning to navigate around the site. I did find the other link on spigots, thanks, I found the set-up I think I am going to order on Monday. It will probably take a while but when we create the new fountain I am sure I will want to post pictures.

Hello, I am from the state of Washington and did a distillery tour in Oregon where they had an absinthe fountain plus made absinthe to sell.

Hi and welcome. Which distillery in Oregon if I may be so bold as to ask?

Hello, I am from the state of Washington and did a distillery tour in Oregon where they had an absinthe fountain plus made absinthe to sell.

Hi and welcome. Which distillery in Oregon if I may be so bold as to ask?

Integrity Spirits in Portland

well hi there, bushman. it's my week for de-lurking. i saw your name as i was posting my intro, and wondered how many bushmans could there be. i'm an oregonian, btw.

cheers.

skow